There are two types of membership in SAHWIA:
- Corporate members. Corporate membership is reserved for those companies whose primary activity is the manufacturing, sales, marketing, or installation of solar air heating systems. Corporate members are voting members of the association.
- Corporate I Members–Available to manufacturers of bonafide solar air heating technologies. Corporate 1 members are entitled to 2 votes.
- Corporate II Members–Available to resellers or dealers of solar air heating technologies. Corporate II members are entitled to 1 vote.
Corporate 1 Members are entitled to advance one person to the Board of Directors provided they maintain their Corporate 1 level membership for the two-year duration of the board term.
- Advocate members. Advocate membership is available to companies, governments, unions, organizations and individual applicants that either work in the solar air heating industry in some capacity, or provide necessary and valuable services, products or components to support the solar air heating industry (including, without limitation, financial, legal, engineering, consulting or other service providers), or who support the objectives of SAHWIA.
- Advocate Member–Available to companies, organizations, unions or government departments that work in the industry or support the objectives of SAHWIA.
- Individual Advocate Member–Available to individual applications that work in the industry or support the objectives of SAHWIA.
|Membership Level||CDN$||US $|
|Corporate 1 (Voting)||3,750||5,000|
|Corporate 2 (Voting)||1,500||2,000|